Some information and reminders about the upcoming week:
Monday Oct 24
Tuesday Oct 25
- 6:00-8:30 pm rehearsal
- Please make sure that students are seated no later than 6 and are picked up promptly at 8:30.
- This is our one opportunity to really rehearse with our percussionist as the dress rehearsal is focused on tech
- 6:00-9:00 pm dress rehearsal
- Please make sure that students are seated no later than 6 and are picked up promptly at 9:00
- Although this is a "dress" rehearsal, it simply means the final run through. Casual dress is expected, no uniforms.
- If you signed up to help with decorations on this night, you might want to bring anything that would be useful (ie scissors, tape, etc.). Please be careful that whatever is used to hang items can be easily removed and won't damage paint.
Thursday Oct 27
- 6:00 call time for students; 7:00 show time
- Students should report in full uniform and have instruments out ready to tune at 6:00.
- Any students staying to help after school are more than welcome to hang out before the show instead of rushing home if they'd like - just bring your uniform and some food.
- This show packs the auditorium every year. Don't forget to get there early if you'd like a seat!
- If you volunteered to bring refreshments, please drop off at the refreshment table that night if someone is there to "guard" them, or drop off on the desk in the orchestra room if you are early and no one is at the table yet.
- Please plan on taking home anything that you sent to school that you would like back (ie extension cords, decorations, etc.) after the show
- Women's uniforms have still not arrived. Although the company says they "might" be in this week, it simply will not allow for adequate time to hem skirts (all of which come unhemmed). I am working with the choir director to borrow the remaining uniforms. Please help us out by making sure that borrowed uniforms are washed and returned on the Monday following the Hauntcert. We apologize for the inconvenience. It has never taken our company this long to get uniforms in...
- We could still use one to two more people to help out with the refreshment table the night of the Hauntcert - if you could help monitor the sugar intake, please add your name to the sign up list.
Power Strips and Extensions Cords
- We are still looking to borrow more power strips and extension cords to help set up our electric stand lights. If you have any we could use please send them to school by Tuesday.
Thank you so much for all of your help these past two months!! The volunteering for Hauntcert, concessions, etc. has been outstanding and it is truly humbling to have such a fantastic group of devoted parents and students! Thanks again for everything - happy Hauntcert week!!!